Wednesday, September 08, 2004
Kallang.... Netball + Tennis$BlogItemTitle$>
Woke up at 5.45am. Hehe. Got up ON TIME. Set alarm at 5.30 actually. Guess I didn`t hear it. Met loads of friendly ppl today. Dont know why they kept talking to me. Haizz. Reachd Kallang Netball Centre at 7.45am. Was supposed to reach there at 8am. So I was like, the earliest among all? Woah. First time. Malita, Ru, Ya, Chloe were SHOCKED to see me before them.
Ms Mary was kinda WEIRD today. Kept assigning Ru.. Ya`s position. Like Centre and Wing Attack. Oh man. And she didn`t allow Ru to change it. Ok, I feel bad for "snatching" Ru`s WD. It`s not my fault!! I didn`t want it to happen right..? So I played 3 quarters of WD and 1 quarter of GD which RAWKS. Punched my partner`s nose. Poor thing. Stepped on her fooot too. I`m soooo damn sorry. Really. Im sincere. *oOps* We cooled down, then went to bathe!! Felt DAMN refreshed after that. Shiok feeling. THen it started POURING suddenly. Don`t know why. So stupid, so we were stucked in the centre. Then we CHIONGED all the way to the Macs. Poor Ya, her shoes, which was washed the day before, was SOOOO MUDDY. Yikes. So Shiwen, Ru, Ya and I pigged out at Macs. Hehhs. Felt good after that. We reached there around 12pm. Stayed ALL THE WAY till 3plus when Grace arrived. Oh yea, clumsy Ya spilled her ICE LEMON TEA ON ME!! And she WAS TOTALLY DRY!! No fair. We were laughing away. I WAS SUPPOSED TO BE ANGRY!!! But I wasn`t. Wads with me?? Haha. So we went to The Tennis centre and went to support Grace and Audrie`s Doubles Match
WHICH WAS AT 7.45pm!
All the way from 4pm, we were slackking and pigging out on ice cream. Grace kept pangseh-ing us. Shiwen stayed till her mum came to fetch her. So when 7.45pm finally came, we went to support Grace and Audrie. Tasha came too. SHE WAS SOO NOISY! And she didn`t wanna admit it! Bought chips for us. Nice gurl.
I have a new interest!! Which is TENNIS!! Saw soo many pros play today. It`s such a thrilling game. I really interested in it. Arghhhhhh. Ru love the "slice" thingie. It`s kinda cool. Yeaaaa. Volley`s cool too! I learnt how to keep the score. Been to Kallang for like, 3 times in 5 days!!! Im experienced already! Haha.
Feeling burnt.
[ja*9]
9/08/2004 11:42:00 PM;